Information Technology & Business Services
You can have a career in Information Technology (IT) or Business Services without a college education.
Industry-related credentials like CompTIA A+, Microsoft Office Specialist and Microsoft Technology Associate can assist you with your path.
- Career/Skills Assessment and creation of an individualized career development plan.
- Two-week Career Boot Camp.
- Occupational Training leading to industry recognized credentials.
- Assistance obtaining and retaining employment.
CompTIA A+ is an essential foundation for a career in IT. The A+ certification is recognized and used worldwide by companies such as Dell, Canon and the U.S. Department of Defense. The CompTIA IT Certification Roadmap shows how A+ is a building block for further IT certifications.
The CompTIA A+ class trains students to work on the hardware and operating systems of phones, tablets, laptops, desktops and servers.
If you’re new to the IT industry, this will help you put your best foot forward. And if you’re already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification validates your skills and can boost your career.
Did you Know?
Over the next eight years, it is estimated that the IT & Business Services industry will add 3.3 million jobs.
The median salary for a Computer User Support Specialist is $42,750.
Potential IT & Business Services Careers:
- Intro to computers
- Core Office Skills
- Internet and Core Computing Certification
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- We are a Certiport Testing Facility